Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Beginning

"Oh, a blog. That's SO original. No one's EVER done THAT before."
If that was the first thing you thought when you saw this site, please leave. No one likes haters. However, if you are willing to listen to some random guy on the internet, by all means, pull up a chair. That's what I'm here for, after all.

Now, I know what you're thinking. So stop it, you sicko. Get a girlfriend (or boyfriend or whatever. I don't judge. Usually.).

In all serious though, if you're wondering what this blog is about, well then I'm forced to confess that it really isn't about anything other than what I feel that I want to post every now and then. It would be more interesting if you asked what this blog really IS.

This blog is a journey. It's a journey of self-discovery, friendship and the occasional musings of a young man just starting on his journey through life. This will be the medium through which I explore life's mysteries and struggle to find my place in this world. I'd like to share this journey, this important piece of myself, with the world if at all possible. If you'd like to come along, by all means do so. If not, that's fine, but you're welcome to change your mind anytime. We'll be going to a place that's familiar, yet new. Somewhere where the past meets the future, and anything is possible.

Welcome to The Other End of the Block.

No comments:

Post a Comment